The Pulcra Chemicals product line fully complies with Europe’s newest chemical requirements (REACH).
We register our products according to textile eco-standards and criteria including OEKOTEX, GOTS, and bluesign®
Sustainability is a major part of the Pulcra Chemicals philosophy and commitment
That commitment is to establish and maintain a healthy balance between economic, ecological, and social demands, without compromising the development opportunities of the future.
Pulcra Chemicals aims to succeed as a business by increasing the productivity and environmental compatibility of complex manufacturing processes in the fiber, textile, and leather industries. This means that Pulcra addresses the regulatory requirements in all target markets and the trends related to health, safety, ecological sustainability and innovation.
Together, with our social commitment and continuous improvement philosophy, we assure that our employees are given every opportunity for continuous improvement. Continuous Improvement and Sustainable Development are our core values.
- Pulcra Chemicals GmbH, Germany, TÜV-Certificate - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004
- Pulcra Chemicals GmbH, Germany, TÜV-Certificate - ISO 50001: 2011
- Pulcra Chemicals GmbH, Germany, KOSHER-Certificate Nr. KC# 4499563-1
- Pulcra Chemicals GmbH, Germany, HALAL Certificate for Antifoams and Defoamers
- Pulcra Kimya, Turkey, SGS - Certificate FR15/19298 - EFfCI
- Pulcra Kimya, Turkey, DQS-Certificate - ISO 14001:2004
- Pulcra Kimya, Turkey, DQS-Certificate - ISO 9001:2008
- PULCRA CHEMICALS SL, Spain ISO 9001 2008
- PULCRA CHEMICALS SL, Spain ISO 14001 2004
- Pulcra Chemicals LLC, USA ISO 9001:2008