Specialty Chemicals for the Textile Industry
Our experienced development teams provide our customers with comprehensive technical service and develop customized solutions according to their requirements. We are aware of our responsibility for future generations and are committed to maintaining a healthy balance between economic, environmental and social requirements when developing new products and technologies. For the textile industry, we offer products and technical support along the entire textile production chain.
Our product portfolio ranges from process auxiliaries for sizing, pretreatment, dyeing and printing to finishing when it comes to defining the final product properties and qualities of fabrics and garments. We provide solutions to optimize production processes and help to sustainably protect the environment through products that meet textile standards such as ZDHC, GOTS, OEKO-TEX® and bluesign®.
Raw material combinations for maximum effectiveness
Sizing is crucial for weaving warp yarns. Pulcra Chemicals offers efficient products that ensure that high-performance weaving machines do what they are supposed to: produce trouble-free, 24 hours a day, with maximum efficiency. Pulcra Chemicals is one of the few full-range suppliers in the market for sizing agents. Depending on demand and customer requirements, film-forming polymers on a natural and synthetic basis are used. Single-component products as well as specialized formulations are available. In addition, Pulcra Chemicals offers sizing additives with smoothing and antistatic effects as well as products with smoothing, adhesive, antistatic components such as warp wax or cold sizing.
We offer a complete range of sizing agents for all fiber types and sizing processes:
- For staple fiber yarns and filament yarns
- For use in the boiler and in the regrowth device
- For use as a warp wax and as a cold sizing on the sectional warping machine
Our product portfolio includes high-performance sizings based on renewable and synthetic raw materials. In addition, we offer sizing additives and warp waxes. Brands: AVIROL, FIBROPUR, INEX, QUELLAX
- Wide range of sizing agents for all fiber and yarn types
- Improve profitability and quality of web processes
- Many variants of cold sizing agents
- Product solutions for all environmental and wastewater requirements
- Worldwide customer and laboratory service
- Historically grown know-how with well over 50 years’ experience in the field of sizing
Clean work the gentle way
The pretreatment of yarns, knitwear and fabrics is often a science in itself. Before a fiber can be uniformly dyed, pretreatment must be carried out. Here, in addition to the natural accompanying substances, sizing and preparations are also completely removed. The bleaching process, which is also part of the pretreatment, also ensures that untreated textiles are lightened and can then be dyed in light shades without any problems. Ultimately, pretreatment involves more than just cleaning.
Efficient systems are needed for optimum effects. When it comes to combining all these elements in efficient chemical systems, Pulcra Chemicals is your ideal partner. With our comprehensive understanding of the processes, our laboratory skills and our knowledge of machinery and materials, we can ensure that you get the best results.
Uniform penetration of the alkali into the fiber core.
Desizing of woven materials sized with starch.
Bleaching processes without loss of tear strength as well as maximum whiteness due to controlled decomposition of the bleaching agent.
Wetting, washing, fat dissolving and detaching agents
For all types of fibers, universal use.
Brand: COTTOCLARIN, FORYL, SYNTERGENT
Complexing, dispersing of alkaline earth and heavy metal ions.
Brand: SECURON, LOCANIT
Perfect neutralization of alkaline finishing processes.
Increase whiteness, various shades of white and different requirements
- Wide product range for all process stages and all textile fiber types
- Tailor-made problem solutions for all process stages in pretreatment
- Pretreatment products with ECOlogical and/or ECOnomical properties
- Special pretreatment products with toxicological and dermatological certificates for cosmetic and medical purposes
- Special pretreatment products for feather and down processing
- Worldwide customer, laboratory service
- Historically grown know-how with well over 50 years of experience in the field of pretreatment
Auxiliaries that determine the shade
Colors change as quickly as fashion. However, their brilliance and fastness must be preserved. In addition to the right dyes, optimum dyeing auxiliaries are of utmost importance.
Competence in all fiber qualities and machine technologies
Each fiber and each fiber blend requires its own dyeing system. Pulcra Chemicals offers the right system for every dyeing process, matched to your specific machine technology. This results in trouble-free processing and brilliant, color-fast dyeings.
Lightening and stripping agents
Textile auxiliaries for stripping and lightening dyeings.
Dispersing and protective colloids
Dispersing and fine dispersion of dyes. Special products for minimizing and removing oligomers in PES dyeings.
Brand: BREVIOL, OSIMOL
For a more uniform raising and dyeing to avoid color unevenness. Special products for dyeing raw cotton and its blends.
For faster wetting of the textile material.
Brand: BREVIOL, FORYL
Reduction of foam formation.
Destruction of residual peroxide
Removal of peroxide residues after peroxide bleaching.
Fiber protecting agents
Wool protecting agent for dyeing of wool and its blends with PES.
Crease preventing agents
Crease preventing and lubricating agent for dyeing all fibers with all classes of dyes.
Aftertreatment agents to improve the fastness properties.
Brand: LOCANIT, STABIFIX
Auxiliaries for reductive cleaning, machine cleaning and for stripping of dyeings.
Auxiliaries to prevent color shifts caused by reductive action.
Special alkali for dyeing cellulosic fibers with reactive dyestuffs using cold pad batch process.
Penetration-promoting dispersants for dyeing cellulosic fibers. Antimigration agents.
Brand: BREVIOL, OSIMOL, SUPERCLEAR
- Worldwide Technical Service
- Wide range of dyeing auxiliaries for different fibers and machine combinations
- Special developments for almost any desired effect on almost any fabric
- Dyeing products with ECOlogical and/or ECOnomical properties
- Worldwide customer, laboratory service
- Historically grown know-how with well over 50 years of experience in the dyeing industry
Printing auxiliaries for all fiber qualities and machine technologies
Whether flat screen, rotary screen, transfer or inkjet printing, the printing chemistry always follows the same basic principle. To ensure that the inks adhere sharply to the desired areas, dyes and pigments are processed into printing pastes. These are complex preparations of the most varied compositions and viscosities. Pulcra Chemicals has extensive knowledge in the manufacturing and application of printing pastes.
Synthetic or natural is a crucial question in printing chemistry. Do you want to print with acrylates, alginates, guar or other thickeners? We will be happy to help you make the right choice. Preferably, we work with natural, biodegradable substances.
Printing thickener for all types of fibers and printing machines.
Brand: LAMALGIN, LAMEPRINT, STABIPRINT
Auxiliaries for textile printing
Emulsifiers, deaerators, defoamers, oxidizing agents, reducing agents, tabletop adhesives
Brand: BREVIOL, LORINOL, INEX, STABIPRINT
Cleaning and dye solvent agents
Aftersoaping and washing agents
- Product focus on natural, biodegradable substances
- Printing thickener for all fiber qualities and printing processes
- Improvement of color yield, contour sharpness and fastness of prints
- Printing products with ECOlogical and/or ECOnomical properties
- Worldwide customer, laboratory service
Turning product visions into reality
Textile finishing is an indispensable part of the textile value chain. We help fashion designers to realize their ideas and manufacturers to produce garments efficiently. The market is increasingly demanding textile finishes with fashion effects and auxiliaries that enable special usage properties of fabrics, e.g. softer handle and easy care, improved comfort, moisture management, antibacterial finish, water or oil repellency. As in any good relationship, the chemistry must be right. PULCRA makes sure the chemistry is right and offers a variety of finishing products for customized solutions.
Antistatic agents counteract electrostatic charges and safeguard process sequences.
Brand: KATAX, NONAX
Polymer products for antipilling, filling and grip finishing
Provide different grip effects depending on the grip requirements.
Brand: STABIFORM, STABIFLEX, STABICRYL
Additives for crease- and shrink-resistant finishing
Highest demands on dimensional stability and easy care properties. Increased wearing comfort.
Auxiliaries for flame retardant finishing of textile surfaces.
Brand: NONAX FR
Foaming agents for finishing liquors and coatings. Textile auxiliaries for the prevention of roller deposits.
Water-, oil repellency agents
Durable water and oil repellent finish for all types of textiles; anti-staining finish.
Brand: REPELLAN, PELLAN
Fluorine-free water repellency
Durable water-repellent finish for all types of textiles.
Brand: PULCRA TEC
Extender which improves the wash durability of oil and water repellents.
Brand: REPELLAN, PELLAN
The use of hydrophilizing agents makes synthetic fibers more absorbent.
Non-slip agents for all types of fibers.
Auxiliaries which individual customer requirements for fabric handle, surface smoothness, sew-ability, hydrophilicity and elasticity can be met. For all textile materials and application methods.
Brand: ADALIN, ADASIL, AQUASOFT, BELFASIN, BELSOFT, SETILON
Auxiliaries for the permanent and antibacterial finishing for all kind of textiles.
Brand: NONAX, PULCRAQUAT, SILVADUR™
- Worldwide Technical Service
- Wide range of equipment aids
- Comprehensive range of finishing effects on textiles for all application methods
- Quality products that are recognized worldwide
- Finishing agents with ECOlogical and/or ECOnomical properties
- Historically grown know-how with well over 50 years of experience in the field of equipment
Jeans and Garment
Denim occupies a special place among clothing textiles. The indigo color and the fashionable wash-out effects make the difference. For generations, jeans have been a basic in the closet and are constantly reinvented with new designs and effects. For the production of denim, Pulcra Chemicals offers a wide range of products from sizing, pretreatment, dyeing to finishing. Our goal is to support our customers with innovative auxiliaries, so that they can sustainably position themselves in the market and help shape new trends. In doing so, we adhere to the highest standards in our industry and are committed to strict compliance with all regulations and quality programs.
The most ecological way from cotton to jeans.
Brands are becoming more environmentally conscious in their choice of materials and suppliers and are taking into account the growing importance of sustainable textile production. Reducing wastewater and its ingredients is an important part of saving costs, increasing quality and protecting the environment. By using BREVIOL® Denim Technology (BDT) in indigo and sulfur dyeing, the amount of water needed to wash out the unfixed dye is reduced to a minimum. BREVIOL® Denim Technology (BDT) is based on a polymer that reacts with both the dye and the fiber. This technology not only protects the planet, but is also a cost-saving solution, as less water is used in the process and the amount of dyes used can be reduced.
- Water and energy savings advantages
- Less wastewater contamination, including watercolor
- Provide reduced indigo and sulfur dye usage & cost savings due to lower indigo and sulfur dye consumption, as almost 100% of the applied dye remains on the yarn
- Improve Dye Fastness properties & the ability to produce darker Dye shades
- Less & even zero dye bleeding during re-beaming, sizing & finishing processes
- Provide an Ecological Overdyeing Process with / without a Steamer
- Produce Special and better Ring Dyeing Effects
- Total elimination of bronzing effect.
BELSOFT® CARE for tissue with soft handle
As the name suggests: BELSOFT® CARE convinces with its very special functionality. After finishing, the tissue inspires with a soft and supple handle – thanks to a genuine premium surface texture of velvety smoothness. At the same time, its tear resistance is fully retained. In addition, our low-foaming, shear-stable and water-dispersible emulsion enhances the end product in many ways:
- Volume enhancing effect for tangibly more value
- Preservation of absorbency (hydrophilicity)
- Use of valuable plant extracts
- Use of individual fragrances
For more information, please visit our website: www.pulcra-tissue.com or see our BELSOFT® CARE Brochure
Hygiene – We develop solutions
At Pulcra Chemicals, we are proud that our mission extends to protecting people, first responders and medical personnel. As a specialty chemical manufacturer, our mission is to understand complex problems and help shape safe, timely and effective solutions. To this end, Pulcra Chemicals offers a variety of textile auxiliaries with toxicological and dermatological certifications for hygiene and medical applications.